Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hallelujah.
















My horoscope for the week of Thursday, July 14:

Don't take your time, Aries. Move double fast and strategize from many angles, always thinking ten steps ahead. Please don't keep your hands clean, either. Play with the muck and roll in the mud and learn from the dirt. And don't you dare be measured and balanced. Instead, be an intense and relentless initiator of decisive actions. One last thing: Don't play nice and sweet. Be a holy troublemaker, a noisemaker who breaks the silence and keeps it broken.


I love it.



Hailey spazzed at 11:43:00 a.m.

***


Comments:
Hailey, it's your grad today!! I hope you have fun wearing your purple dress!!!! You definitely need to post some picture either on here, or on your facebook. :)

I miss you like cuh-razy, but it's almost summer, and almost summer could possibly mean getting together?

3 cheers for summer!

-Kaylee
 
hey I haven't heard from you in a while! How are you doing? Enjoying your summer so far?

I miss you. :(
 
Well written article.
 
Post a Comment