Thursday, April 26, 2007


I have a bed made of buttermilk pancakes.


-I have registered for all my university courses. I was confused out of my sillygirl mind. By some stroke of luck, though, not only did I not screw anything up but I even managed so make it so that all of my courses were in the same area of campus (and near my apartment).


-Yes, apartment. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.


-The thing I'm a little less than excited for, though, is meeting my roommates. I hope they like me. I hope they're nice.


-Grad is coming up. I want school to be over SO BADLY. And I want to wear my purple dress.


-It's finally spring! It's warm and I'm happier.


-I hate it when people don't signal while they're driving. It's not like it's difficult.


-Grey's Anatomy is on tonight. Hooray! Only - Dear George O'Malley, please un-marry Callie.


-Canada Geese, the next time you fly south, don't bother coming back. We don't like you. We should cook you all into Goose Burgers on Canada Day.


-To fill up one of my science requirements, I am taking Earth and Atmospheric Sciences 100. I have no idea why. I'm kind of excited. It was between that and Astronomy, but astronomy had physics 30 as a prerequesite and it scared me because physics 30 was hell on earth. My mom told me she didn't care what I registered in, "as long as you're not taking Crafts." Well, sure.


-I've discovered the self timer on my camera. I've also discovered that we have a tripod. This led to hours of fun in the backyard when I was supposed to be studying math...



-The highlight of my day was having to write a surprise essay (like a pop quiz, I guess) on the Punic Wars. This does not mean that my day was bad. I love the Punic Wars.
-I am discovering G.K Chesterton and Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I could not be more glad to have found them.
-I love the sound of crickets and the colour of the trees by the creek.
(That was a much needed update. I am going to watch Grey's Anatomy now.)


Hailey spazzed at 9:38:00 p.m.

***


Comments:
It sounds like everything is going great for you! I can't believe we're going to university. I have yet to register for my courses. I have to go to some "Registration 101" thing at the U of A, and I haven't had much time.

That's too funny about the lipglosses. I'm glad you like them!
 
Post a Comment